android app development

looking for android app development for elgg site.....

i need cost 

available features...

platform inbox me...,

• Consider a responsive theme instead IMO

• Hi Moneya,

We are pleased to introduce a new mobile experience to help make accessing our website easy and convenient. There's nothing to download — just visit our website today on your mobile browser and log in with your username and password.

With this easy, secure mobile access, you can:

• Play games individually
    • Meet new friends 
    • Send and receive email
    • Watch cats and dogs videos
    • Upload, edit and View photos
    • And do many more features…

If you aren't already accessing your account online, register for online access at our website

Sincerely,

Our Website - Management Team

Second Letter starts  here:

Hi Moneya,

We are pleased to introduce a new mobile experience to help make accessing our website easy and convenient. There's something to download — just visit our website today on your mobile browser download our App and  then log in with your username and password.

With this easy, secure mobile access, you can:

• Play games individually
    • Meet new friends 
    • Send and receive email
    • Watch cats and dogs videos
    • Upload, edit and View photos
    • And do many more features…

If you aren't already accessing your account online, register for online access at our website

Sincerely,

Our Website - Management Team

@moneya, Now here is my question, Which letter would you preffer than the other? I agree with  Matt Beckett  100%. Responsive theme is the future of all things. Just think about this, Elgg has an app, facebook has an app, twitter has an app, google has an app, linkendin has an app, your website has an app, yahoo has an app, gmail has an app, github has an app, and soooooo on. One user is a member of all this sites, how much space do they have in their phone to keep up with all this scary thing called app?

I might be wrong or wringht, but the wind is blowing to the east where everything runs on corn or maize gas if your living in U.S or petrol if you are from Britain-  which by the way means responsive themes. Just hire one guy who can figure out all the desktops and phones and tablets out their and make css that fit all those gargets. In short, people hate download things nowdays... that is why amazon will start delivering stuff to your doorstep or home by using drones... or little flying robots. I it a crazy world we are living in... where things are changing first.

• You may want to consier doing a hybrid app, which joins advantage of both solutions - it will make your website mobile ready, is fairly quickly to build, in the same time allows users to download app and eg. have it integrated with phone notifications and other phone features if they choose to do so.

• @tom and all my site is responsive already
    1.My user's are requesting for the app that's why am looking for developer.
    @Powel sroka
    Nice comics over there... thanks that  made my evening
    @vazco
    Hybrid app is my next target... any developer should pls contact me...,,..
    As far as that covers native functionalities
    Not site in app browser..

• @Paweł - If we had Elgg Gold to give out on comments, you'd have earned some ;-)

• Go for responsive design only ! Not hybrid, definitely not native unless you are a bank (native apps never have been hacked yet)

• @kanters my users requested for it

• I guess the best app development company  would be Mobomo. We have designed apps for Nasa, US Navy and GSA. Do check out our portfolio for more details.

• You can also try droidsonroids.com, I cooperated with them and I can recommend them.

Professional Services

Professional Services

Get / offer professional help on Elgg; like customization, design, development, setup, hosting... Illegal trades are not allowed.