Elgg Platform integration into Joomla!

• I would love to see something cool with this. I work with Joomla for most of my sites. But, skipped trying to setup community builder for the time being. It seemed like so much work getting things to work right. Integrating modules to work in both systems would seem to be a nightmare. I feel that it would make things way to confusing. I've grown to like elgg. I was questioning it at first, but like where it's been going so far. I have tons of great plug in ideas, just no programming knowledge to back it up.

• am work on joomla Translations Team. newbie for  Elgg am think project Elgg Platform integration into Joomla! it work 

am Mentor  project 

• Being able to integrate Elgg with Joomla would be great.  It looks like you can do it with Moodle which already has been able to be integrated by the JFusion Team.

If you are interested in developing a plugin for Joomla/Elgg, come over to the JFusion Forum, and we'll be happy to help you out with the development of the plugin.

• Benifits Of the System

1. User Synchronization between networks..
    2. User activitiy monitoring and Presentation
    3. Data and Infomation Sharing (blog posts,Articles)
    4. And the best part is any network can be join with joomla who are ready to work with Joomla Gateway....