Customization

I customized the site that I setup as much as I could with the user plugins and some trial and error hacking of the style sheets and such, by the way whoever provides the plugins some are just awesome, I will never get to that level. So I have most done and we are about to go live with our site some things I can't customize for some reason for the simple fact i don't know where to find them..these are the things I would like to do before taking it all online...

This is where we will have our site;

www.inknit.com

Questions,

I managed to change the color of the fonts troughout the site except the welcome screen "landing page and log out page" where would i fin this?

I want to add the meta tags and desription for the site can't seem to find that...

I would like to also have a icon for the dahs but when I enabled the river I lost the dash so I assume its still in the system what PG\.... would pull this up...

I would like to have round frames arround the widgets and change the grey color to match my site...

I would like to find the location for the close buttons and such i am not using a theme because i prefered to customize the standard view, i will not be switching themes for that matter..

My domain is www.inknit.com I would like to mask my IP adress where it is hosted but for some reason elgg does not like this...

I think if I have that going am getting close to the end....

Does using open ID have any advantages...

thanks in advance...

rob