Beginning Developers

Beginning Developers

This space is for newcomers, who wish to build a new plugin or to customize an existing one to their liking

Elgg 1.8x

• Public

Elgg 1.8x

Started by Revilo 702 days ago Replies (5)

Hi all. This may sound simple enough but I'm a bit confused. Would someone please let me know which elgg release is reffered to as Elgg 1.8x. Would really appreciate. Thank you.

Replies

• Revilo 702 days ago

Hi all. This may sound simple enough but I'm a bit confused. Would someone please let me know which elgg release is reffered to as Elgg 1.8x. Would really appreciate. Thank you.

[Moderator: this comment was off-topic. It was moved to a more appropriate topic.]

• iionly 702 days ago

Elgg 1.8.X means any release of Elgg 1.8, i.e. starting from Elgg 1.8.0 to the most recent 1.8.5.

• Steve Clay 702 days ago

It's ambiguous. It could mean any release in the 1.8 branch (e.g. 1.8.3), the latest in the branch (1.8.5), or the 1.8 branch in git.

• Brett 702 days ago

@Revilo - Welcome to the Elgg community site. As iionly and Steve said, 1.8.X means any version of 1.8. Please post your questions only in a single forum so we don't have duplicate questions and answers. Thanks! 

• Revilo 699 days ago

Thanks a lot. Loving Elgg here in Kenya. Thank you again for the fast reply.

You must log in to post replies.