Admin white screen due to izap bridge after Elgg 1.8.1 upgrade.

When I upgrade from Elgg 1.8.0.1 to Elgg 1.8.1, the plugin iZap Elgg Bridge 2.1 causes a white screen on the admin page and the video upload icon is shown in the wrong order (before the profile icon) on the main site topbar.

I can easily reproduce this. When I disable Izap bridge the admin section is fine. When I enable the bridge plugin (even without the video plugin) the admin section white screens.

• for icons u need to search for icon css file in izap and change the position check elgg\views\default\css\elements\icons.php and replace  the izap icon position with the new one. in 1.8.1 more sprites are added......

• I'm working on a test site where I allow php to echo the error and receive this after upgrading to 1.8.1:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function admin_settings_page_handler() in /home/openkink/public_html/elgg/mod/izap-elgg-bridge/classes/IzapAdminController.php on line 41

• The function in Elgg was changed to admin_page_handler().
    Changing admin_settings_page_handler($this->_page); to admin_page_handler($this->_page); in IzapAdminController _call() fixes the problem.

• Thanks rbruhn!

Have you or anyone else figured out what the exact change is to fix the icon problem imoni mentions?

• I'm not experiencing that problem. At least if I understand you correctly. In the top bar, it shows in the order of: Elgg, profile icon, video icon, friends icon, mail icon.

I've not done any changes to the CSS. 

• I upgraded to 1.8.1 now and I am facing the same issues as mentioened by you guys. :(

Thanks to rbruhn, I fixed the IzapAdminController error.

• I applied rbruhn's patch and this fixed the admin whiteout problem (thank you!) but the video upload icon is still displayed in the wrong order (before the profile icon).

This does not appear to be a wrong-icon issue as described by imoni - the icons and the urls they link to are correct, it is just the order which is incorrect.

I have removed the upload video link from the top bar for the time being but would be interested to know if anyone else has seen this problem and has a fix.

• By the way, I tried ordering the profile plugin before and after izap and it does not solve the problem.

• please provide the screen shot of what you are saying,

The question I thought was "the wrong icon is shown"

provide some details

• imoni,

I think my description is obvious. After the upgrade to Elgg 1.8.1, the video upload icon appears to the left of the profile icon in the top bar. Before the upgrade it appeared to the right of the profile icon. It should be to the right of the profile icon.