• Recommendations: 23

Releases

Previous releases:

Other Projects

View Pedro Prez's plugins

Watch My Pages for Elgg 1.8

This module replace the custom paginator, to a simple ajaxified one

Last updated 415 days ago

Replace the normal elgg paginator, for one that loads the content via ajax.

Do not heistate to recommend this plugin !

Warning:

For obvious reasons, it doesn't work with thirdparty plugins that modify the listing HTML structure including classnames.

Release Notes:

IMPORTANT !

• Since configuration via Javascript is cached, after changing the settings in the admin panel, please remember to run upgrade.php to clean elgg cache.

Features:

• Add infinite scroll support, now it is possible to enable/disable infinite scroll on settings page.

Changes:

• Refactoring of CSS and JS strucuture, now it supports elgg simplecache views

Bugfixes:

• Prevent loading more than 1 paginator with infinite scroll, will display the normal one, not the ajaxified.

Comments

• ura soul 415 days ago

what is the intended behaviour if i disable the admin setting for infinite scroll?

i imagined that the idea is that i need to click the 'show more' link before i see more items rendered.. if the infinite scroll is set to 'off'. presently the page/data keeps loading as i scroll down, so i cannot view the footer links at the bottom of the page until all items have loaded (which is impractical if the list has many items).

i could use this plugin if it includes an option to disable the auto-loading.

(i had to remove the list count that i had added to my site to get this plugin to work - if i add that item back in, the autoloading does not function).

• Pedro Prez 415 days ago

Ah sorry for that, I will add a better description, after change the setting you need to run upgrade.php script, otherwise config will be cached.

• ura soul 415 days ago

ah yes, its working now, thanks.

i moved the list counter to the top of the list and so that issue is also resolved.

all i need to do now is include a re-render/re-count of the list counter each time the list is extended via ajax. any tips on how i might do that? ;)

to create the list counter originally i added this to list.php:

if (($count > 0) && ($context != 'widgets') && ($context != 'gallery'))
        {
            if ($limit > 0){
            $from_count = $offset + 1;
            $to_count = ' to ';
            if ($from_count < $count){
                if (($count - $from_count) < $limit ){
                    $to_count .= $count;
                }
                else {
                    $to_count .= ($offset + $limit);    
                }
            }
            else {
                $to_count = '';
            }
            $html .= '<div class="list-count">displaying: ' . $from_count . $to_count . ' of ' . $count . '</div>';
        }
        else
            {
                $html .= '<div class="list-count">total: ' . $count . '</div>';
            }
    }

Great, thnx for sharing the code and to try the module .. appreciate it.

• ura soul 415 days ago

oh.. i just noticed a strange issue. ;)
    when i click 'load more' and am logged in, i am seeing the same content loading over and over again and its not the right content for the list.
    so whether i am viewing the blog list or video list, i am seeing a bunch of notifications of comments to the same 2 blogs.. the updated content never changes.

when i log out, the list loads correctly.. !

The problem is the sidebar content, maybe your theme changed the class of .elgg-sidebar for anotherone

• ura soul 415 days ago

the items that are loaded are not the same as the comments that are rendered in the sidebar comments list.

i didn't change .elgg-sidebar for another one. hmm

• xsurf 414 days ago

Doesn't work anymore..

• costakisc 414 days ago

:)

• Pedro Prez 414 days ago

Xsurf What doesn't work, and where ? did you try to refresh cache ?

• xsurf 414 days ago
    costakisc 9 hours ago

:)

That costakisc trolling again, and again, and again ... :D

He is a little sadist, it's funny for him when others have problems with plugins :D

And he must show this, he can't stop this, he is a troll-junkey. ;))

@PP: it shows up (more button), but doesn't work anymore. On click, nothing happens. Yes, upgrade.php and I refreshed cache. Using the former version again now, no problems.

• costakisc 414 days ago

just making a comment about this plugin smurf, dont always think everything is about you,  works fine for me

• xsurf 413 days ago
    costakisc yesterday

just making a comment about this plugin smurf, dont always think everything is about you,  works fine for me

We are glad it's working fine for you.

But stop trolling anyway.

Thanks.

• Pedro Prez 413 days ago

This is not the correct place to discuss about trolling, please... 

• xsurf 412 days ago

Thanks.

• Travis Barker 393 days ago

Im having the same issue as above:

oh.. i just noticed a strange issue. ;)
    when i click 'load more' and am logged in, i am seeing the same content loading over and over again and its not the right content for the list.
    so whether i am viewing the blog list or video list, i am seeing a bunch of notifications of comments to the same 2 blogs.. the updated content never changes.

when i log out, the list loads correctly.. !

Regardless of which page or list I am viewing, When I click Load More I get 6 Items loaded from a different page/list first, upon clicking Load More a second time I begin getting the content that is expected. 

• Travis Barker 393 days ago

The Oldest activity I can "Load More" of is 9 hours old although there are several months worth of activity on the site. http://postlogger.com for example

• xsurf 369 days ago

Im having the same issue as above

• jsky 293 days ago

infinite scroll didnt work for me, but this does! thanks heaps! recommended.

• S.Brady.Hussain 121 days ago

works good for me thanks recommended 

• Eleazar Robaina 103 days ago

Works good, except activity page. On my site all plugins load more but my activity page no, why? 

• Eleazar Robaina 103 days ago

Conflicts with plugins 3 column river activity and river addon i think.