• Updated: 2013-1-8
  • Downloads: 414
  • Recommendations: 9

Releases

Previous releases:

Other Projects

View Paweł Sroka's plugins

Core version for Elgg 1.8

Provides administration panel widget showing current version of Elgg and checking if installation is up to date.

Last updated 464 days ago

Provides administration panel widget showing current version of Elgg and checking if installation is up to date. Widget is added automatically on plugin activation.

It's plugin version of the pull request to core (https://github.com/Elgg/Elgg/pull/480), so if it makes it's way, this plugin will become obsolete.

It's also my first community plugin ;-)

Release Notes:

Ported version of https://github.com/Srokap/Elgg/commit/3e4a16b73803759d3eb4f92fac79741f49d3312f

Comments

• [cim] 464 days ago

just like wordpress, simple but still a great plugin! recommended

• elgg!gal 464 days ago

Excellent widget to the admin panel for making sure Elgg is up-to-date. Nice.

• Paweł Sroka 461 days ago

Thanks for comments and recommendations. Hope it'll make it to the core.

• rjcalifornia 460 days ago

It might seem simple but it is very important! Thanks!

• ura soul 443 days ago

i just saw notification of upgrade to 1.8.13 - downloaded it ahead of it being announced.. and found that at least one of the issues in the changelog is not actually fixed in that version..
    so... does anyone know what's gone on?
    did i download the files too soon? 

• Paweł Sroka 443 days ago

Information on newest version is taken from github tag (or elgg.org page if for some reason, first option is not availible). If you were able to use download link on the widget, the package was already uploaded, otherwise you'd get 404 error. Main page is updated with some delay but tags should be definitive.

Can you compare previously downloaded package with the one currently available at download page ?

• ura soul 443 days ago

thanks for the info. i let cash know that the issue is not fixed for me.. i await a response after his investigations before exploring here.