• Updated: 2013-2-11
  • Downloads: 6823
  • Recommendations: 16

Releases

Previous releases:

Other Projects

View rjcalifornia's plugins

Classy Theme for elgg 1.8 for Elgg 1.8

SW Social Web presents Santa Monica Theme for elgg 1.8. One of the most beautiful and most complete theme available.

Last updated 433 days ago

Classy Theme was created to give you the best features available for your elgg network.

It comes with Social Dashboard Pro Elite, and SW Social Translator included.

You can choose whether you want to use any of the features or not. It also comes with a beautiful jQuery login page and registration page.Classy Theme has everything you want and need

Do not forget to change the settings in the theme's settings page

! Get it now!Developed by SW Social Web LLC

-Added Forgot Password link

Comments

• Libertarian 433 days ago

RJ, your themes rock!

• rjcalifornia 432 days ago

Thanks!!

• LiberalAtheist 424 days ago

I added my twitter name and nothing displays. Could you possibly assist me with a reason why?

• Dylan Pruitt 423 days ago

The theme is awesome, but I'm having the same problem as above. I put in my Twitter username in the field and it doesn't show on the homepage. I've tried putting it in as "@username" and just "username" and still nothing. 

• rjcalifornia 423 days ago

Are you using the latest elgg version?

I'm sorry but I don't know when I will be able to deliver an updated version of this theme. I'm sick and extremely busy. Probably around March I will be releasing a new version.

In the meantime, you can change the twitter username in index.php

• Dylan Pruitt 422 days ago

It's all good man. Hope you feel better.

I'll go ahead and change it from the index.php , thank you. 

• kanha 412 days ago

Classy theme  allows to post comments in the activity stream BUT they do not show up under a specific photo post [tidypic] - they show in the activity stream but NOT under the specific photo.

• Sajid 379 days ago

If i dont want to show tweet portion AT login page and as well as register page  then what should i do?

• rjcalifornia 379 days ago

@Sajid remove it from the index.php file inside the plugin folder

• sixkm 357 days ago

Hey rj, I absolutely love this theme!! I've noticed that my search box stopped working after I've enabled your theme. Is this a known issue and do you know how I might be able to fix that? 

Thanks!

• Manu Mathew 330 days ago

I'm getting an error when loaded the. It says

This plugin has unmet dependencies and cannot be activated. Check dependencies under more info.

When I click on More info it shows 

TypeNameExpected ValueActual valueComment
    Requires Elgg version >= 1.8 1.8.15 ok
    Conflicts Plugin: custom_index any 1.8 error
    Provides Plugin: ac-130 sw28 -- ok

Please tell me how to clear this problem.

• iionly 330 days ago

@Manu: you need to disable the custom_index plugin to be able to use this theme.

• Hauss 268 days ago

Hi, at first thanks and congratulations for your work, your themes are exellent, now im testing these one but i have a problem,  its with the serching bar, it apears, but i cant write eanithing in on it. and the plugin doesent show problems. Eany idea where to serch fore broken code or something ?  

• LT 257 days ago

Will there be an update to this theme?

• Colin Taylor 164 days ago

I do not get the pages as per images above, that show the slideshow?

• omaolain 163 days ago

Awesome theme. Thanks for sharing this. 
    I am having an issue with the Twitter feature though. I've put in my user name with and without the @, I've put in the full url to my twitter and it will not display anything.

I'm using 1.8.16.

• omaolain 162 days ago

one more quick question...I've been all over the template while its in use on a site. What is logo and page5-banner for in the images folder? I don't actually see them in use anywhere.

• GeoZz 153 days ago

Thank you very much. This is a beautiful theme! But.. There are some problems.. I cannot register or login. If i login, i will send to the defaulth login page. Can you fix this, or need i somthing to do.

• GeoZz 149 days ago

Hi, 4 days ago, i send some problems to you, but i have no reply. 

If i go to login, i get this error: "actiongatekeeper:crosssitelogin" and i go to the default login page. how can i fix this?

• GeoZz 144 days ago

Hello,

Your theme is very beautiful! But there are some problems with me. The search box is not working. If I type for the URL "www." login will not work. But without the "www." it works. How can I fix this?

• Pranjal 144 days ago

@GeoZz the problem is not with the theme it is with your Domain your www should also be pointing to the website..

• Kepa 101 days ago

Regarding the search box not being accessible,  for others still having this problem as there seems to be no response anywhere is to look for the css.php file in /search/views/default/search/css.php and add the z-index:

/**********************************
    Search plugin
    ***********************************/
    .elgg-search-header {
    bottom: 5px;
    height: 23px;
    position: absolute;
    right: 0;
    z-index: 20;

• mrhawk 94 days ago

Thank you for your beautiful theme! How can I set on header defoult site title text please?

• GeoZz 72 days ago

How can i change the black background?

• S.Brady.Hussain 72 days ago

i think it would be located in the file "css"   eg change #ccc to #fff