• Recommendations: 10

Releases

Previous releases:

Other Projects

View rjcalifornia's plugins

Insignia Premier Theme for Elgg 1.8

A premium theme for elgg 1.8

Last updated 293 days ago

Insignia Premier is a powerful and robust theme.

Another of our beautiful themes that like other themes developed by us was inspired by the lack of good themes at the elgg community. It uses beautiful CSS elements and improves the look and feel of your elgg Network. Designed to adjust to any screen size, Insignia Premier Theme promises to give you the best looking network for free.

Includes:

-Premium Design

-Premium Homepage

-Better font

Developed by SW Social Web

Release Notes:

-Fixed some links.

-Not compatible with Custom Index. This was designed to replace the Custom_Index plugin, so don't expect any compatibility.

Comments

• cjzy_1 293 days ago

Great, working on the 1.8.16 version of the core is very good, thanks to contribute code and ideas, and if possible I wish I could contribute to such point code, such as writing a small plugin, but I do not know how to start, where entry documents.

Thanks

cjzy_1       from google translate

• rjcalifornia 293 days ago

@cjzy_1 sure, go ahead, you can read the elgg docs, or download any plugin and study it :D

• cjzy_1 293 days ago

Okay, maybe I have the code from the study began, thank you very much.

a newcomer elgg

• Ademar 109 days ago

Maravilhoso trabalho! Fiquei fascinado com este tema e como eu sou um leigo nesta área, gostaria de saber qual lugar ou aba eu clicarei para adicionar posts e imagens, assim como se faz no tema facebook!

Eu não encontrei este lugar, onde colocamos textos e upload de arquivos. Por favor, me oriente! 

Atenciosamente, Ademar Morais.