TinyMCE Ext  (3.2.2.3) + 3D Smile

The plug-in was tested on Elgg Release - 1.5, the Version - 2009031301

Нормально работает с медиа на русской сборке

http://elgg.spb.ru - russian community

Comments

• Kos 1824 days ago

О, круто!

• Kos 1824 days ago

Правда, при активном использовании юзерами их тексты могут превратиться в новогоднюю елку. ))

• Laric801 1823 days ago

Риски конечно есть, но лучше такие смайлы чем штатные :-))))

• Rob 1823 days ago

Not being rude here, but what on earth is the conversation about? Maybe foreign language sections of the elgg community need to be created, otherwise one could have such a great plugin but 90% of us wouldn't have a clue what it does, any interaction with the provider or fellow posters with any problems and then postings that help others sort out the same issues. :(

• Laric801 1822 days ago

The given plug-in updating previous tinymce, but is used last version tinymce and добавленны 3D смайлы. Basically the module name describes the module, and comments basically are not necessary, as it and in English.

And on Russian I write, as English I do not own and it is focused first of all on Russian audience. :-)))

P/S. I hope promt will translate it well :-)

• Dante 1793 days ago

That's what babelfish.yahoo.com and translate.google.com are for.   A floating flash translator would be a nice mini app if someone is inclined.

To confirm, does this app work with Release - 1.5, Version - 2009031301?

Maybe that's all we need with apps, just some headers so we know it's status.

• Zeronix 1791 days ago

Works well - Thank you!

• Zeronix 1791 days ago

Works well - Thank you!

• Laric801 1787 days ago

2ROB:  The plug-in was tested on Elgg Release - 1.5, the Version - 2009031301

• DhrupDeScoop 1787 days ago

@Rob
    Риски конечно есть, но лучше такие смайлы чем штатные :-))))
    ==>
    Of course there are risks, but it is better established than those smilies :-))))
    from  http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en&sl=en&tl=es#

;-O

• iwans 1747 days ago

Nice Work thank's

• Carter 1629 days ago

Great work, thanks. Just a quick question tho, how do I add more 3d emoticons in it?

• Carter 1629 days ago

Ok I found the path to emoticons folder "/mod/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img"
    And I also found the file handeling the emoticons under "/mod/tinymce/tinymce/jscripts/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions"
    I added the new emoticons under /img folder and I also updated the file "emoticons.htm". The file shows emoticons being added into the table in dreamweaver, but when I open the smileys in TinyMCE, I don't see them at all.

What am I doing wrong?

• Carter 1628 days ago

Nevermind, its working for me now. The update on the server took a few hours before it could display the results. Thanks