View Pedro Prez's plugins

Simple forum for Elgg 1.7

Allow to the users to use a forum without group feature

Last updated 1376 days ago

You can test this module logging in on http://demo.keetup.com,

Thanks!

Comments

• Grizwald 1373 days ago

I'm having a few problems with the plug in. Aside from the style issues I'm having with the forum itself (minor things), when I try to go to the settings on the admin panel (/pg/simpleforum/admin), it sends me to the dashboard. I am by no means a coder. Groups give me trouble, so having a forum for people to share stories and what not is a fantastic concept. I can't wait for the final version.

• Trajan 1359 days ago

I have the same problem as Grizwald. Except it sends me to the index.php

I'm on elgg 1.7.1,  XAMP server

• yoram 1349 days ago

me to!

• blinkinpark 1338 days ago

nice, me to. same problem

• jaxcatz 1337 days ago

@pedro...... can you give any feedbacks/solutions on the problem stated ???

• Simon ST 1334 days ago

This would be nice with some categories option ^^

But, great work!

• martinez 1309 days ago

Works  great with 1.7.1

• Michael 1242 days ago

Hi,
    i use elgg 1.7.4 and it works great but i miss the option for notivication and the number of forums stack up on 1 pages. Does any1 know some tips/tricks? And when i click on the Simple Forum Settings, the page returns to the home pages...

greetz,

Mj

• Satheesh PM 1234 days ago

there is a conflic between core groups pluggin and your simple forum plugin.

If  Simple forum kept above group plugin in pluginlist calling forum will end up in a white page.

if Simple forum is kept below th group plugin, then clicking latest group discussions on group home page will redirect to simple forum home page

• martinez 1152 days ago

are you planing to add some categories for forums? i m looking for more complex forum system.

• Jean Paul 1099 days ago

Very Good :)

• Prashanth JC 1069 days ago

The forum works fine. But when I click on the Forum Settings as Admin, it just takes me to the Dashboard. Is this a bug?

Am using elgg 1.7.8

• Satheesh PM 1069 days ago

@ Prashanth JC

create a group topic and one simple forum topic and then from riverdashboard click to see whether which one is loading.

• Prashanth JC 1069 days ago

@ Thuvalpakshi

Thanks for your response.

I created a simple forum topic first and it showed up in the riverdashboard. When clicked on it, it loaded the forum topic. Then, I created a new Group. When I clicked on new topic under Group Discussions, it took me back to the simple forum page.

I don't know what is happening?! Please do help.