My Ultimate Cool Theme

Warning: This plugin has't been updated in over 54 years. It may no longer be maintained.

What you can do to help:

Guys I just did my best for this cool theme! v2.1 is here

Last updated

HEADS UP! This theme has been upgraded http://community.elgg.org/plugins/1528463/1.0/kestrel

Last release 2.1 with many bugfixes check it out

Contact me at stan@wisb.me if you need more info 

Tested on : 1.8.3 to 1.8.8

I wanted to share my work with the community so here is a theme inspired by Evan's amazing facebook theme...

Features :

• I provide new icons to your website, just read the readme.md file in the package to replace the new icon file.
  • Some elements like buttonsshadowsCSS3 effects are coming from twitter Bootstrap and some other from...me :-)
  • The theme is respecting the new HTML5 standards. (like )

Optimization :

• CSS has been completely obstrufacted so the CSS files is much faster to load!!
  • Same thing for Javascript!

I hope you will appreciate this piece of work, and you'll recommand it. And don't forget to check this page for updates

New :

• a documentation website is linked is the archive for Elgg developers, it's nealy finished. 
  • You are able to modify the right sidebar in the dashboard
  • I added a page "Thanks" you can also edit
  • Many bugfixes from cool_theme 1.0
  • For the dropdown menu, it should fine in I.E now
  • to upgrade for cool_theme 1.0, just read the readme.md

Use this theme with the option "walled garden" in your settings. You can edit the page in the plugin I show you the way :-)

You are free to use it, but feel free to make a donation, this will help my college fees

thank you Jose Israel Azofeifa Retana for your donation, it allows me to pay my domain :-)

Contact me in any case at stan@wisb.me

Stats

• Category: Themes
  • License: Expat (MIT) License
  • Updated: 1970-1-1
  • Downloads: 16107
  • Recommendations: 41

Other Projects

View Staszek's plugins