i want to hide download option

i want to hide download only for images files how can i do that???

• Where? one of the gallery plugins (hypegallery, tidypics,...)
    On your complete site (right click?)
    In the core file plugin? (maybe then you should just prevent images from uploading, since they would have no use anyway).
    Some other place of plugin?

Please add some information.

• Register to handle the hook [register, menu:title]. The Download link will be passed through there, so you can remove it.

• dreis i want to hide all image file which are uploaded on site(using any plugin)

• For Tidypics there's a plugin setting to hide the download button. But this will not prevent saving an image by "Right click" - "Save image". For other dowload options (e.g. files plugin) you would have to make your own custom modifications (e.g. using the register, menu:title plugin hook Steve suggested). But again: saving an image via the browser's context menu will still be possible. You would have to make more complex modifications to prevent saving via right click but even then there's no 100% safety that a user wouln't still be able to save them. You have to keep in mind that any data displayed in a browser is already available on the user's computer (if only in the browser cache).