Page presentation

personnel. I would like to have on my site a linked page to my website, for example, want the area show is the presentation of the site, that only administrators can post "presentation of the site, showing the date of creation and the owners" like the header from the website.

My version is 1.10.5

• I'll redo my question:

How do I add the external page next to the "privacy," "Terms" "on"
    I would not need to change the code of elgg

• You could use Anypage plugin for creating the page where you add the info.

With the following code you can then add a link to this page (the code is not requiring the use of the Anypage plugin but you have to create the page somehow).

Add in the init function in start.php of a plugin (e.g. your theme plugin or a separate plugin you use specifically for customizations):

special_page_setup_footer_menu();

And then add the this function also to this start.php file:

//Add a link to a special page in the site footer
    function special_page_setup_footer_menu() {
        $url = 'the url of the special page'; // e.g. $url = elgg_get_site_url() . 'anypage/example'
        // menu entry with walled garden on
        // first parameter 'special_page' is the identifier of the menu item. It can be choosen freely but must be unique
        // second parameter is the menu item text that is showing on the site. You can use a fixed string or provide the text by a language string added in a language file
        // e.g. using elgg_echo('special_page:menu_text') here and adding 'special_page:menu_text' => 'My menu text' to language file(s) of different languages
        // third parameter is the url the link should point to
        $wg_item = new ElggMenuItem('special_page', 'My menu text', $url);
        elgg_register_menu_item('walled_garden', $wg_item);

// menu entry with walled garden off
        $footer_item = clone $wg_item;
        elgg_register_menu_item('footer', $footer_item);
    }

• Perfect!It was exactly what I was looking for! thank you, I did what you asked for and everything worked!