File "Gallery" pugin

Hello I'm looking for some plugin for elgg 1.8.3 like file tree plugin (it's only compatible with 1.7). Something like file manager for users allow to organize files, create folders, etc.

Do you know any plugin like that?

• @Angel Gabriel What is that? Something like dropbox? I need a plugin for elgg 1.8.3. Is that?

• nubeso.com is a site "like" dropbox, yes.

In fact, here in the community you wont find an elgg 1.8.3 file gallery plugin, i'm the developer of nubeso and i search something like that before. Only found two plugins made for elgg 1.7, so i developed from scratch a new plugin, for elgg 1.8.3, but i'm not sure if i can share it to the community (i wish, but i need to ask as how much it could affects nubeso). 

:)

• Thanks @Angel Gabriel for the information ;)

Really I'cant understand there is no plugin like that cause file tree plugin could be "actualiced" for 1.8.3

So that way if finally you publish your plugin, please tell me ;)

Thanks again

• Really I'cant understand there is no plugin like that cause file tree plugin could be "actualiced" for 1.8.3

It's not that easy, i tried to upgrade that plugin, but when i understood the algorithm of it, i prefered to do a new one, cause it mostly works on hacks, the folders weren't an entity (i'm not devaluating the autor's work) but in elgg 1.8 it's more easy to implement a hierarchy of almost anything (groups forum, blogs, etc). Even i'm interested on doing group's discussion topics with a hierarchy structure.

• I'm not development too, but I was trying to upgrade the plugin too and is really complicated :S. I hope somebody makes once :P