Advanced Statistics v0.1

Release Notes:

First release

Comments

• Juho Jaakkola

Very nice! Has this already been tested with very large sites?

• Jeroen Dalsem

@juho as you can see in the screenshot it is tested on a site with 25k users. We had no issues with the generation of the statistics.

• Juho Jaakkola

Oh, that's right! I didn't pay that much attention to the screenshot. :)

• Arthur Ferreira

Nice plugin Jeroen ;)

• Michele

YAGPBC (yet another great plugin by Coldtrick) :)

Also graphically so nice!

• Lostmon

Great !!! recomended, works fine in my 1.8.11 installation, i had spanish traducction if you like to include.

http://community.elgg.org/plugins/1148353/1.0/advanced-statistics-spanish-language-file

• meril

Amazing plugin no words :) Thank you Jeroen dalsem :)

• nikos

Great work... recommended

• srf68

Hi

That's a great plugin but

I enable this plugin and see the result for the first time.

when login again in my elgg to watch the results it can not load the diagrams.

• elReader

For Users/Popular Users and System Statistics I'm getting endlessly spinning curors, but otherwise very nice.  Good concept and execution.

• Lostmon

elggReader & srf68 refresh your cache and click in upgrade, it works fine in my elgg 1.8.11

• Matt Beckett

Beautiful plugin Jeroen, fantastic work!

Everything seems to be working great except for a perma-throbber only on one section - under system -> groups with the most files & photos.  Clearing caches has no effect - there are groups with content in the system.

Firebug tells me: uncaught exception: No Data

• RJ (Arvixe)

Great job!

• shehbaz

hello

very good plugin Jeroen Dalsem

please tell me how can I sort user activity according to profile fields like activity of user in particular city, country, area or age or gender.

please add this function

• kisssssss4ever

Looks awesome plugin, is this only for Admin? I would love to have a page on my site for users where users can see the whole statistics about my site. Is it possible please?

• Pasley70

Very nice and helpful, Jeroen! Great Work, works Fine on my Elgg 1.8.13 - Thank you!

• mramirez

Very good work. It works in my set up just when I activate the plugin. However, when some time goes by I do not get the statistics. The loading icon remains forever. I do not know the reason because I do not get any PHP error neither a JS error. Somebody gets the same problem?

• mramirez

If I deactivate the plugin and activate it again, it works until some time goes by...

• Jeroen Dalsem

@mramirez maybe a timeout occurs on the queries. If you use firebug (or something similar) you can monitor the response. Maybe that points you towards the reason for not having some data. Also take a look at the system logs.

• mramirez

@jdalsem, I've monitor the HTTP requests carried out (When checking the Widget statistics, for instance):

• Just when the plugin is activated:
      • GET advanced_statistics/widgets
      • GET advanced_statistics/handlers
      • GET advanced_statistics/context
    • When some time goes by:
      • GET advanced_statistics/widgets

Two requests are missing... Do you know which could be the reson?

• edevel

Congratulations! A great work from a great Developer.

Jeroen...keep walking :)

• Moussa Boumadan

Good job! Give feedback guys, its important for the community to know where is the good plug ins, and this ones is a very good plug in.

• Jeroen Dalsem

@bobby you can see an example of how it will look on the screenshot (at the top of the plugin description)

• Boyd Lynn Gerber

With 1.8.16 all I seem to get is the endles spinning cirles.  I have done the upgrade and flushed the cashes.  Does not seem to make a difference.  Any ideas.  I really love the concept.

• Jeroen Dalsem

@boyd i have no issues in 1.8.16. Can you see why there is no response? You can check the request if you use firebug for example (in FireFox) or some other developer tool to monitor http requests. Maybe a server log will tell you what is wrong...

Jeroen Dalsem

Owner of ColdTrick IT Solutions, developing social networking sites for the dutch market

Stats

• Category: Site admin
  • License: GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2
  • Updated: 2012-12-19
  • Downloads: 2085
  • Recommendations: 42

Other Projects

View Jeroen Dalsem's plugins