This is Tarun from INDIA. I can be rightly called a Senior PHP/MySQL/ORACLE programmer and ROR bignner. but here is some more if you are really interested :-
I am working since 2003 as a web developer for numerous number of clients and companies. I have 5+ years of experience with php application and 6 years of experience with ORACLE. I have a team of highly qualified professionals with me.
These days, i am really curious about elgg and we are developing some useful plugins for elgg. We are planning to release these plugins soon here on elgg community.
I have a strong background in backend applications including but not limited to content management systems, ecommerce applications, payment gateways, consuming and publishing webservices, integrating with third party API’s etc. I like challenging jobs.
Here is my skillset in a nutshell :-
1. ORACLE CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL Since 2002
Thanks for sharing your views.
We have checked the same procedure and it seems working fine.
Please have a look to below mentioned installation steps and let us know if you have followed same.
1. Download latest version elgg-1.9.8 via accessing URL: https://elgg.org/download.php
2. Extract the downloaded folder.
3. Keep the extracted folder inside public_html and path should be public_html/elgg-1.9.8
4. Complete the installation steps of elgg-1.9.8.
5. Then download izap-videos plugin from:https://github.com/pluginlotto/izap-videos
6. Extract the downloaded folder and rename folder from izap-videos-master to izap-videos.
7. Place izap-videos plugin inside public_html/elgg-1.9.8/mod directory.
8. Activate plugin from administration Panel => Plugins
9. Check all requirements from administration Panel => Statistics => Server Info => iZAP Videos Version 1.9.
10. Update plugin settings according to your system configuration in administration Panel => settings => iZAP Videos .